We welcome you in the name of our risen Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! At St. Mark's, we have the mission of sharing the good news of Jesus' love with others and therefore we would enjoy having you visit us and join in our worship service. While here at our website, take a look around, get to know more about St. Mark's and maybe set aside a date to come and visit us. Also, check our site often as we are continually updating content.
Our Worship Schedule:
-Sunday - 8:00 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. September thru May.
- Sunday Summer Worship - 8:00 a.m. & 9:30 a.m. June thru August.
-Sunday School & Adult Bible Study 9:15 a.m. September thru May.
-Wednesday - 6:00 p.m. Year-Round (Contemporary Worship)
St. Mark's Lutheran Church, 600 Stevens Dr., Wausau, WI 54401. Office: 715-848-5511. Click for directions.
Can't make it to church? Enjoy our broadcast of worship services on Cable Channel 98/980-
11:00 AM Tuesday Mornings, 6:00 PM Wednesday Evenings, and 7:00 AM Thursday Mornings. You can also view our sermons online.
Here are the latest announcements or scroll down for a quick list of upcoming events and important information:
- Sunday, September 22nd - If you would like to read ahead, then Scripture Readings for this coming weekend of 9/22/2019 are Proverbs 4:10-23, Galatians 5:16-24, and Luke 17:11-19. The sermon will specifically be on Proverbs 4:18-19 using light and darkness as imagery concerning Godly wisdom. Pastor Hauan will be sharing a story of exploring a cave with his best friend Dustin as a youth. God's blessings and see you at church!.
- Ongoing - On Sunday, September 8th, between services, we began our Sunday morning Bible study led by Pastor Eric. The study is an engaging video/interactive study on The Great Divorce, which is a book by C.S. Lewis. The book’s main premise is the 1st Commandment and what it truly means to divorce yourself from everything in this life and place God first. We encourage you to attend as you should find it to be both challenging and fascinating. Also, any high school youth are absolutely encouraged to attend on Sunday mornings as they will be included with the adults.
- Ongoing - Wednesday evening Bible study began on September 11th, during the Midweek classes. Leon is leading the study entitled, "The Odyssey of Paul" by Dr. Paul Maier. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the early life of the first church starting out in Biblical times.
- Ongoing - Another Bible study opportunity at St. Mark's is hosted by the M.I.A. (Men In Action) on Tuesday mornings at 6:30 am. It is a wonderful opportunity for any man to grow in faith. Join over twenty other men in a relaxed atmosphere and simply learn God’s Word together. It's early, but what better way to start the day!
- October 3rd - All women, members and non-members, are invited to join us beginning Thursday, October 3rd, from 9:30 am to 11:00 am, to study the book of John with us! We are looking forward to learning what John says about Jesus as the Word of God, as the Bread of life, as our Savior, and the clarity of Jesus’ message. It will include background information, digging into scripture, and discussion starters to help apply God’s word to our daily lives.
- Ongoing - Preschool enrollment for the 2019 - 2020 school year is now open. Registration forms can be picked up in the church office or you can click here for a registration form. You can get more information about session and fees here.
Click here for our complete church calendar.