On Mother’s Day, our Sunday School youth, showed off some of their artistic skills by drawing chalk art pictures. It was a nice visual tribute to all our mothers and all they do for their kids. Thanks mom!
– All Of July – For the month of July our outreach event is the MIA children’s clothing drive. Find out more about this event here.
– July 15th thru July 19th – VBS at St. Mark’s is in full swing! This years theme is, “Roar – Life is wild, God is good.” To find out more and for registration information, go to our VBS 2019 page.
– July 22nd – Calling all Packer fans! We have between 20 and 37 tickets available for the Packer game on Thursday, September 26th against the Eagles at 7:20 pm. The cost will vary between $200 – $215 depending upon the number of people that sign up and will be first come, first serve for members of St. Mark’s. Registration forms will be available at St. Mark’s. Please contact Lee Belmas at 715-551-7394 ASAP and have your check in by July 22nd if you are interested. Click here to find out more.
– August 13th-15th – Mark your calendars for the 7th & 8th grade confirmation retreat August 13th-15th at Camp Luther. Please submit your $125 registration fee as soon possible.
– August 25th – On August 25th, St. Mark’s will have its annual church picnic and will feature a polka service at the 10:30 am service. Following the 10:30 service, there will be a potluck with brats, hot dogs, and hamburgers (meats provided-free will donation to cover the cost) along with your salads and desserts.
– August 25th – On August 25th, at 6:00 pm, Troy Murphy, former U.S. Marine, Pastor, and chaplain for the Green Bay Packers, will be presenting his message of encouragement that God will do everything in His power to let us become all we are meant to be. Tickets are $10 each and go on sale July 15th. Contact the church office for tickets.
– Ongoing – Preschool enrollment for the 2019 – 2020 school year is now open. Registration forms can be picked up in the church office or you can click here for a registration form. You can get more information about session and fees here.