On Mother’s Day, our Sunday School youth, showed off some of their artistic skills by drawing chalk art pictures. It was a nice visual tribute to all our mothers and all they do for their kids. Thanks mom!
– June 2nd – Calling all graduates! We will be recognizing all of our graduates at a special service on Sunday, June 2nd at 9:30 am. To find out more, go to our Graduate 2019 page.
– June 7th – Living Word Lutheran High School Choir and Band members from Jackson, WI will be offering a FREE concert on Friday, June 7th at 7:00pm here at St. Mark’s. These 55 accomplished musicians will be featuring a cappella, band and chamber ensemble music. For further information, contact the church office at 715-848-5511.
– July 15th thru July 19th – St. Mark’s is already getting ready for VBS 2019. This years theme is, “Roar – Life is wild, God is good!” To find out more, go to our VBS 2019 page.
– Ongoing – On Sunday, March 17th, we began a Bible study on Jesus’ “Sermon on the Mount.” We have a few sessions left. Come and join us for coffee, treats, and the study of God’s Word.
– Ongoing – Preschool enrollment for the 2019 – 2020 school year is now open. Registration forms can be picked up in the church office or you can click here for a registration form. You can get more information about session and fees here.