(Announcements slide will advance every 10 seconds or click on the arrows)
Upcoming Events & New Information
– Ongoing – Sunday morning Bible study, between services, led by Pastor Eric. The study is an engaging video/interactive study on The Great Divorce, which is a book by C.S. Lewis exploring what it means to place God first. Also, any high school youth are encouraged to attend on Sunday mornings as they will be included with the adults.
– Ongoing – Wednesday’s during the Midweek classes, Leon is leading a Bible study entitled, “The Odyssey of Paul” by Dr. Paul Maier. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the early life of the first church starting out in Biblical times.
– Ongoing – Another Bible study opportunity at St. Mark’s is hosted by the M.I.A. (Men In Action) on Tuesday mornings at 6:30 am. It is a wonderful opportunity for any man to grow in faith. Join over twenty other men in a relaxed atmosphere and simply learn God’s Word together. What better way to start the day!
– Ongoing – All women, members and non-members, are invited to join us on Thursdays from 9:30 am to 11:00 am, to study the book of John! We are looking forward to learning what John says about Jesus as the Word of God, as the Bread of life, as our Savior, and the clarity of Jesus’ message.
– Ongoing – Preschool enrollment for the 2019 – 2020 school year is now open. Registration forms can be picked up in the church office or you can click here for a registration form. You can get more information about session and fees here.