The Bridge is a youth community consisting of area high school aged youth and dedicated adult leadership. The youth who attend The Bridge represent area public and private high schools, as well as the homeschooled community. The leadership is represented by adults from varying age groups and backgrounds who have a heart and passion for God’s Word and for the filling of knowledge and encouragement to the youth who attend The Bridge. Everyone is encouraged to bring a friend and to come as they are.
The challenges and goals of participating in The Bridge include worship, diving deeper into God’s Word, discussing the message of the night and how it applies to our lives, and getting to know one another through fun and fellowship.
Besides weekly Gatherings, The Bridge also seeks to reach the Wausau area through community service projects such as, visiting area nursing homes, preparing baked goods for our local police and firemen, and by participating in community clean-up events.
• The Bridge meets on Sunday nights from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
• We open with worship led by youth and adults who attend The Bridge
• The message is then presented by St. Mark’s youth director, or by a guest speaker
• Following the message, the youth break into groups to discuss how that night’s message and biblical teaching applies to their lives
• After the discussion time, the youth are encouraged to hang out, talk, and play games
If you have any questions about The Bridge, please contact the church office.